Tavana Tech is growing, and we are now looking for a game developer for our exciting customers. Would you like to be a part of our development teams, consisting of a highly inclusive mix of skilled Frontend-and Backend developer, DevOps Engineers, iOS/Android developers and Cloud Architects from all over the world? Also, get the opportunity to be led by our dedicated management team who will guide you forward in your career.
· Design and build applications within a C++ Game Engine
· Collaborate with a team
· Identify & fix bugs
· Improve and maintain code quality
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
We think our new colleague has
· Proficient in C++
· Experience working on a large code base with other programmers
· Experience with Visual Studio or equivalent IDE
· Decent understanding of code versioning tools
· Knowledge in data structures and design
· Great english communication skills
Meritorious if you have experience/knowledge within
· Experience developing for a wide range of mobile hardware and console platforms
· Understanding of 2D & 3D
· Knowledge of game content pipeline and tools
· Experience with performance tuning, storage and threading.
· National and International opportunities
· A wide range of assignments both locally and nationally
· Individual education budget – for further personal development
· Work life balance
· Other benefits regarding wellness, health care and pension
· Relocation package
Every employee is equally important to our company growth and success, and therefore we value individual feedback and work actively with personal development.
Sounds interesting? Then we welcome you to apply to us as soon as possible as we handle applications on an ongoing basis. Send us your CV today via "Send application". If you have questions regarding the position, who Tavana is or the consulting role, you are welcome to send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!